Skip to content
- PSL LABELS:
- Varnish: Bright lacquer protection or matte, according to customer requirements. There is a wide range of alternatives, where stands the UV varnish.
- Flexography: Press system high quality printing, which allows a lower cost tag, ideal for large print runs.
- Hot Stamping: metallic pigments that are printed through rotary heat transfer.
- Cold Laminated: Polypropylene films, which can be shiny or matte, to give protection to the product.
- Letterpress: Letterpress printing press system by which a higher definition and clarity, more intense than offset is obtained.
- Combined process: Is the application of different types of online printing, silkscreen, letterpress, hot stamping and flexography.
- Serigraphy: ideal for achieving high density and coverage, due to the thickness of applied ink, especially highlighting prints printing transparent material.